RPB Radex Airline Filter
The RPB RADEX AIRLINE FILTER™ has a unique twist and lock mounting system making it easy to mount in either the floor or wall mounting positions. No bolts are required. Simply place in position and turn to lock.
AUTO DRAIN VALVE
Upgrade the RPB RADEX AIRLINE FILTER™ to include the optional auto drain valve, continuous moisture removal from the filter housing to increase filter cartridge lifespan.
6 STAGE FILTER CARTRIDGE
The large capacity 6 stage filter cartridge removes moisture and particulates to 0.5 micron and odor from the compressed air stream, providing clean breathable air.
04-900 1 - 2 outlet filter unit.
04-906 6 outlet filter unit.
MORE FILTRATION, CAPACITY, VERSATILITY
RPB®’s range of optional equipment means the RPB® RADEX AIRLINE FILTER can be customized to meet individual breathing requirements, whether it be Grade D, AS1715, EN12021, or ISO8573.1 Class 1, 2 3.
- 125 psi safety pressure relief valve
- Quick disconnect coupler compatible with brands including; Aro, Cejn, Dixion, and Rectus.
- Outlet pressure regulator provides the ability to adjust air pressure. Range 0-125 psi (04-900, 2 outlet unit only).
- Replacement filter cartridges have a replacement date sticker for maintenance scheduling.
- Strong, robust and lightweight housing.
- Brass drain tap fitted as standard equipment
- 7 1” Npt inlet port
- High flow regulator (04-906, 6 outlet unit only)